Vital Voices Grow Fellowship
The Vital Voices 2016-2017 Fellowship Applications are out. VV GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive one-year accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses in Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
The fellows will receive customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development and access to networks to assist in growing their business and increase leadership impact.Requirements to apply for the fellowship includes:
- Women business owners from Latin America, The Caribbean, the Middle East, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Own a business that has been in operation for at least 3 years.
- Employ at least 3 full time staff
- Generate at least USD $40,000 in annual sales.
As an interested applicant, you:
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business,
- Have demonstrated leadership within your community,
- Have the authority to make critical decisions within your business,
- Are excited to participate in a one year business accelerator program, and
- Are willing and committed to have your business growth tracked by Vital Voices for 1 year during the Fellowship, and 2 years afterwards through methods including online surveys and phone calls.