NNEW Introduction to Leadership Training
On April 18, 2017 at 09:00AM, the NNEW Introduction to Leadership Training will take place.
NNEW’s Leadership training is designed for team leaders and those who are aspiring or new to a leadership or management position, with an introduction to the skills required to manage and lead people effectively. The course is packed with strategies, case studies and tools that provide a strong foundation on which to develop your own individual leadership style.
- Know the difference between leadership and management and when to apply each function
- Understand the wide range of skills you need to be an effective leader and manager
- Know a range of leadership approaches and the situations each should be used in
- Be able to get the team to a high performing standard in as short a period as possible
- Have built a clear development plan to develop the skills learnt in the workshop further.
This training is being offered by NECA’s Network of Entrepreneurial Women. For more information, contact them by: