NESG 23rd Nigerian Economic Summit
On October 10, 2017, the NESG 23rd Nigerian Economic Summit will begin. It will hold at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi St, Wuse, 900001, Abuja, Nigeria.
This year’s summit has the theme: Opportunities, Productivity & Employment: Actualizing the Economic Recovery and Growth Plan, with the thematic pillars of:
- Think Nigeria
- Skills, Competencies & Capacity
- Access to Capital
- Economic Inclusion.
It will be the first time the summit will include a Startup Pitch event to connect budding enterprises with potential investors. Eight (8) early-stage businesses will be pitching in this event to raise funds businesses.
The objective of the summit and its activities is to:
- Outline national job deficits
- Define a reviewed national framework for new economic opportunities
- Set out a reviewed framework for entrepreneurship and innovation
- Provide policy linkages between mapped economic opportunities and competencies
- Explore strategic investment options and establish a reviewed national agenda
For more information, visit the NESG website at: https://nesgroup.org/