The Zambia-Nigeria Mining and Agricultural Expo is coming up on the 1st of August, 2023 and running until the 3rd. It will be held in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Lusaka, Zambia. The purpose of the event is to promote the trade between Zambia and Nigeria and disseminate information about the Key African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) Tools and Services including Payment Systems that African businesses can take advantage of when trading on the continent.
This event is organized by Hitgalut Consultants, a Zambia-based business and investment organization in collaboration with the Ministry of Commerce Trade and Industry of Zambia. Other technical partners involved in the delivery of the Expo include:
- Zambia Development Agency (ZDA)
- Zambia Ministry of Agriculture
- Agricultural & Commercial Cooperative Society of Zambia Limited
- Lusaka Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Luapula Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Zambia Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ZACCI)
- Chambers of Mines
- Minerals Africa Development Institute (MADI)
- Federation of Small-Scale Miners
- Zambia Gemstone Integrated Trade Association (ZGITA)
We are mobilizing the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA), the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) and other interested Nigerian participants.
Coordination of the participation from Nigeria will be handled through the LCCI. However, you can register for the event directly online by clicking the button below.